Hey family (and friends)!
Things are going pretty good here. I am still in Courtenay, though another transfer is upon us. We find out tonight if we stay together or if one of us leaves. Who knows, I could be in Vanderhoof by the next email you receive. That would be fun for the winter! Not.
The weather here is pretty nice, too. We have been getting a bit of rain, but the sun is out today. It is funny. I almost forgot what the sun looks and feels like. :)
We have been visiting a lot of cool people. Our friend with a baptismal date is doing well. We just really need to get her married. Hopefully that will come soon. Our bishop said he would be more than happy to do it for them. Now, we just have to get the fiance on board. He wants to wait so he can give her a big party.
We have a few new friends that we have been teaching. They are so great and doing really well. We have also had the chance to work with a lot of less active members. One has been coming faithfully for the past 3 weeks. It is great to see the Lord truly working with people.
Sorry I don't have much to say this week. Hopefully next week I will have a little more of an update.
The church is true! I hope you all know that. It is so true. I have seen too many miracles to deny the truth.
Work hard. Pray. Read. Love you.
Read 2 Timothy 1:7
Love, Sister Saal
No comments:
Post a Comment