Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 8, 2013 letter

Hello everyone! Life in the fast lane is pretty.... well... fast. Time seems to be going by at an unreal speed. Tonight I find out where I will be spending my last 6 weeks as a missionary and with who. I am really hoping I stay in Maple Ridge. That would be a pain to move for 6 weeks. However, as the hymn says "I will go where you want me to go."
 
This week has been amazingly epic! We are seeing so many miracles, I can't even take them all in. The Lord has blessed me with a lot of strength, though sometimes I try to run faster than I can. I am just so incredibly happy! I feel like I am right there with Ammon when he sees Alma again. Alma 27:17 "Now the joy of Ammon was so great even that he was full; yea, he was swallowed up in the joy of his God, even to the exhausting of his strength; and he fell again to the earth.
18 Now was not this exceeding joy? Behold, this is joy which none receiveth save it be the truly penitent and humble seeker of happiness."
 
I love being a messenger of the truth and sharing my testimony with all those who will listen. I want to stand on the wall with Samuel the Lamanite and preach repentance to my brothers and sisters in Maple Ridge and throughout the world.
 
I had the opportunity to talk to Elder Christiansen about going to Africa. He gave me his email and told me when I finish my mission, give him a shout and he will set me up with something. He told me about 2 girls that are going in October for 4 months. I told him I might join them! How cool.
 
Life is super good family. I am so very blessed to be here. I am thankful for the chance I have to serve. It is a blessing in my life and something I will never forget.
 
Love you all!
 
Sister Saal

No comments:

Post a Comment