Thursday, August 15, 2013

July 29, 2013 letter

Okay, so life is really going by TOO fast. Does anyone have a freeze
ray so I can just freeze time? Maybe even a time machine? Anyone want
to help a Sister out?

Now that I go that out. :) Life is so good family! I love being a
missionary and I love serving the Lord. I never want it to end.

This week has been a really good week. A few really good highlights I
will point out.

We had a Zone Conference with President and Sister Tilleman on
Tuesday. I loved it so much! It was my last one, which was sad, but I
loved every minute of it. My companion and I sat with a senior couple
at lunch and I found out they are from Fruit Heights. Small world hey?
They told me that Utah was still there, something I was worried about
since I seem to have no idea what is going on in the world. It was
really fun to get to know them. Sister Tilleman sat with us and told
us that her daughter, who was my companion for a night when I first
arrived in the mission field, was about due. Found out today that she
had a beautiful baby girl on Thursday. Tall baby. Another basketball
player in the family. :)

I had the opportunity to go to Maple Ridge on an exchange. The Sisters
there are doing so well. I am so very thankful for their dedicated
service to the Lord. I was able to see a few wonderful people that I
have had the joy of working with. There are many wonderful people that
Sister MacMillan and I are working with. Sadly, our baptismal date
will need to be pushed back. She wants to be baptized, but she hasn't
been able to attend church yet.

That is about it. Sorry I am getting so boring.

Sister Saal

No comments:

Post a Comment