Monday, August 20, 2012

August 13, 2012

Just letting you know, my letter will be pretty boring this week!

Happy Birthday papa! I hope your day was super awesome old man! Just kidding, you are not old. But really, happy birthday. I hope mom made you a cake or something. Eat a piece for me. :)

Things here are good. That was so kind of Sister Thayer
(she wrote a letter to us telling us how wonderful Sister Saal is). I had no idea she sent you a letter. She is great. She is from Provo/Orem/St. George. Her family moved a round a bit. She wants to do fashion design, so she is super stylish. Makes me a little jealous, but as long as my mommy thinks I am special. I keep forgetting my cord or else I would email you pictures. I will remember one of these days.

Well, today we get our transfer calls. And thanks to the Elders, it will probably be at like 10:20 tonight if we get one. We find out if one is leaving, if both are, or if we both are staying. We have a feeling we will be staying, but we never know. It is a surprise. It is kind of exciting to find out what is going to happen.


That is fun to hear about your trip. I miss backpacking and camping. I think when I get home I am going to go out in the woods somewhere for like a week! No cell phone, no computer, no traffic. Just good ol' mother nature.


Courtenay is going well. We had a little slower week than we wanted. People used their free agency to cancel appointments. Frustrating, but I think Heavenly Father is just trying to teach me something.


Biggest news, I don't remember how much I said in my last email, but we have a baptism on Sunday. It is a 10 year old boy. His mom, his grandpa, and his sister are all less active. The mom and sister have been coming back with him. He is so excited for Sunday, and it is going to be a great day. I know this, because Satan has been working extra hard on making sure things don't work out. However, we have faith to move mountains.

Sorry I don't have more to share. I hope this letter finds you well. Sorry about the water main
(we had a water problem at home). That is not fun. At least you have uncle Pat. Make sure he doesn't do anything to harmful though.  

Give the kids a hug and kiss for me!
Love you all.
Sorry, not feeling well today. Letter will be better next week.

Sister Saal.

p.s. I hope you get the card I sent papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment