Hello Family!
I was a little worried that you would be worried
about me, but you won't even get this for a while. We were unable to
email yesterday because of BC days! They have a lot of random but
awesome holidays up here. I hope you have fun on your trip. I am a
little jealous, but I think I am having a better time that you. :)
Courtenay is amazing! It is getting pretty warm and humid out there,
but it is so good! I love the beauty, and boy is it beautiful! The
mountains on one side, the ocean on the other. It is so green and it is
simply amazing. I don't know how else to explain it, so I figure I would
just get you really jealous of the wonderful place I am in.
We are seeing miracles here! We really are. We had an amazing almost
lesson last night with a potential investigator and her husband. The
Spirit was there and they are defiantly being prepared by the Lord. It
was such a touching experience to see their hearts pricked as Sister
Thayer and I bore our testimonies. Long story short, they want to meet
with us again. Even though the husband was saying he wouldn't be here,
his tone was telling us he would. It gets me motivated and excited to be
in this part of the Lord's vineyard.
6 months ago tomorrow I was entering the MTC. It is incredible how
time is flying. On Monday we will receive transfer calls. It is
interesting to think that I have been in Courtenay for almost 6 weeks.
It seems like nothing. It seems like only yesterday I was on the ferry
headed back for the Island. I don't even want to think about how fast it
will head from here. I am not ready to be done yet! Good thing I still
have a year!! Ha ha!
I think you may have been gone before he dropped it off, but a
friend of my bishop here lives in Farmington. He is in the Farmington
South Stake, but he said he would drop some stuff off for me.
Thankfully, I don't have to ship it home. I wish I knew their last
names, but it is Bob and Marilyn.
I have been trying to take more pictures, but time gets away from me. I am sorry. I really need to send some out.
I hope work is going well. Miss the grand babies yet? Yeah, me too.
Sorry I have to get going! I sure do love and miss each one of you. Please write me! Tell my friends to write me!
Love you all.
Sister Saal
John 16:33!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment