Greetings Earthlings-
Canada seems like a strange planet. :)
Just kidding, I love it!
Sorry my emails have been slacking lately. Things have been crazy and times have been hard. I am learning from them though. I know that Heavenly Father is teaching me something and I know that if I plug away long enough, I will figure out what it is. It is probably a lesson in patience. Seems like that happens a lot out here. Surprise right?
No, things have been good and we are seeing miracles.
This week we had a new investigator. She is amazing. I wasn't sure that Preach My Gospel was right when they said people were prepared by the Lord. She is an amazing woman. She has so much faith. We had a lesson with her last week and it went really well. She called us on Tuesday to set up a time to have us over for dinner. She wanted to make sure we got a time that would work with a good friend. We are having dinner with the both of them tonight. We then received a phone call from the friend on Wednesday informing us that our investigator would we coming to church. We both lit up when we saw her yesterday. I was watching her during Sacrament Meeting and she felt the spirit. She was amazed by the speakers. In our investigators class we talked about the Holy Ghost. She loved every minute of it. She keeps telling us she wants to join our church, but she doesn't know if she can fully commit. I cannot even begin to explain how prepared she is. It is like Heavenly Father opened up the heavens and lead us to her. She is having major surgery next week and received a priesthood blessing yesterday. She truly is a miracle.
It was a testimony to me that this is where I need to be at this time. I needed to meet her to help her progress. That is just one miracle though!
Another one - a sister in the area. The elders were tracting in our area. They found her and invited her to be baptized on the 30th of this month. She said she would think about it. We met with her and she expressed her desire to be baptized. She was simply amazed when we told her the First Vision. She is excited to see Conference. She is great. She has blue hair! She was worried that the blue would get on the baptismal clothes. She has been prepared by the Lord.
Despite the hard times, things are going well. We are going over to the Lower Mainland next week for transfers and for the Women's Conference. Then we have the Relief Society Broadcast. Then, unless I am transferred, a Zone Conference with President Tilleman. Then General Conference. Then Canadian Thanksgiving. Then Stake Conference. WOW! I am excited for the next few weeks!
I am thankful for all your support and love and prayers! I am excited for the all the many blessings I am seeing.
I love you all! Have a wonderful week.
Sister Saal.
D&C 33:17
No comments:
Post a Comment