Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 27, 2013 letter

Good afternoon family (and friends),
 
What a wonderful and a miraculous week it has been here in Maple Ridge. Truly, the Lord is blessing us more than we deserve. It has been a great week in the service of the Lord and He is merciful unto me. He has blessed me with so much strength. I am not fully recovered and I am not fully back to working all day without a nap, but I am getting better day by day and the Lord is helping me through it. I want to testify of the power of God. I received three priesthood blessings over the past few weeks. The power of the priesthood is limitless, because God's power is limitless. I know that. I have experienced that! What a wonderful blessing to have worthy priesthood holders here on the earth.
 
Well, this week is transfers. We find out tonight what will happen. It is a scary but exciting time. What will happen next? Ha ha. Maybe they will ship me off to Vanderhoof. That would be cool. Sister Dean has a feeling that we are going to stay together for the next 12 weeks. I can't believe that is all I have left. However, it is an exciting time and I feel like the clock is just speeding up.
 
This week was good. I had to do some resting, but on Friday President Tilleman came out with us to an appointment with a recent convert. His son also came. He just got home from his mission. And by just got home, I mean he had been home for only like 72 hours. We had a wonderful conversation and President Tilleman took some time to give me a blessing and talk to me. He is so great.
 
Then on Saturday we had the opportunity of witnessing 3 teenagers enter into the waters of baptism to make sacred covenants. It was a wonderful experience. I was able to take some pictures so I will send them off as soon as I can. It was wonderful to see. Soon, the father will join and then... to the temple. I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful this feeling is. I know some of you have felt that. It is just... happiness. Pure happiness.
 
I am so thankful for everything the Lord has blessed me with. I love you family. See you soon(ish.)
love,
Sister Saal

No comments:

Post a Comment